The Casual Chronicles of an Incurable Creative

An Artist's Ramblings About Sculpting, Glass Beadmaking, Photography, 3D Art and Anything Else That Springs To Mind.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Illustration Friday Participant Wannabe

As one of my ongoing creative forays, I'd decided that it would be cool if I did some illustration attempts based on the weekly Illustration Friday themes. Well so far that hasn't gone much beyond the "great idea" stage. Spare time seems to always be at such a premium for me. So I got as far as the concept for my idea, but never got around to finishing the illustration. Before I knew it the week themed "Capture" had come and gone. Regardless of the timeliness issue, I thought I'd post my early scribbles. Who knows...perhaps I'll get a chance to finish this illustration sometime in the near future.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

Oh, I'm so happy that you have joined the vast blogsphere with the rest of us nerds - ha ha. Awesome sketches! I love the planning stage. Drawings always seem to have so much more life. Keep drawing! I'm looking forward to many more IF contributions :)

12:07 PM  
Blogger Kay Darby said...

Thanks Sandra! Illustration Friday contributions are on my "List of Things To Do" but will likely take a back-seat to all the other things I want to try. I'll wait until the next time I'm feeling inspired. :)

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home